Fri, Sep 27|
Opossum Creek Retreat
Defining Moments℠ Women's Retreat - Fall 2019
~ Reflect ~ Explore ~ Create ~ Connect ~ Presented by Intuitive Pathfinder, Laura Prisc and Wonder & Grow: Mindful Nature Experience Guides, Kate Reed and Valerie Warner
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2019, 5:00 PM – Sep 29, 2019, 1:00 PM
Opossum Creek Retreat, 239 Opossum Creek Retreat Rd, Lansing, WV 25862, USA
About the Event
Imagine for a moment…being free of external responsibility and discovering your unique gifts. Join us and allow yourself the time to reconnect on a deeper level and experience the wonder and joy of nature.
The Defining Moments℠ Women's Retreat will provide you with a better understanding of your unique gifts and personal power so YOU can create more fulfillment and satisfaction in your life. In this intentional small group setting, you will have the opportunity to connect with other women who share the desire for personal growth and enjoy a weekend meant for rejuvenation and self-discovery in a peaceful, woodland setting.
If that speaks to you in a deep and personal way, let our experts guide you at the Defining Moments Women's Retreat℠!
What You Will Experience
Over the weekend, we’ll enjoy and grow through carefully curated and designed experiences such as:
- Reflection on the Defining Moments℠ that shaped who you are today
- Exploration and discovery of Your Unique Lens and how it shapes your life experience and interpretations
- Development of a personal plan to step forward into yourself more wholly and create the life you desire
- Guided Mindful Nature Experiences to deepen your connection with nature and enjoy the health benefits of being outside. Mindful connection with the outdoors cultivates a balanced, inspired, and fulfilled life through gentle movement, breathing and centering exercises, walking with awareness, and nature meditation.
How it works
Experience a total immersion weekend… We’ll meet for a weekend in the beautiful mountains of the New River Gorge region of West Virginia, where we will share living space and be fully in the moment with the experiences designed for you.
- We will be staying in the Meadows Cabin at Opossum Creek Retreat in Lansing, WV.
- Approximate start time is 5 PM on Friday and will be on our way home by 1 PM Sunday .
- Plan to arrive between 4:30-5 PM on Friday and be fully present until departure .
- Plan to be device free to allow yourself to enjoy the full experience of the weekend. Adequate free time will be available to check in with families, as needed.
- Attendees are required to complete the Clifton StrengthsFinder prior to the retreat (assessment cost not included in registration).
- There is a variety of sleeping arrangements in the cabin, which includes bunk beds and double occupancy rooms. Consider sharing the experience (and room) with a partner or friend and you both will receive a discount of $50 a person!
- The registration fee of $555 includes lodging, meals, and all experiences.
Defining Moments℠ Women's Retreat presented by
Intuitive Pathfinder, Laura Prisc and
Wonder & Grow: Mindful Nature Experience Guides, Kate Reed and Valerie Warner
Additional Details Available upon registration.
We regret that any cancellations within 7 days or less are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of 100% of the retreat cost.
Defining Moments -Paid in Full
This ticket includes lodging, meals, and all Defining Moments℠ programming and experiences.$555.00